Jazz Networks is taking on the demanding technical challenge to fix enterprise data and network security from within. For the last two decades, we’ve been consistently putting together the best London and Oslo R&D teams, building top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and most recently $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big quick, and have fun on the way.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Engineer to serve our U.S. markets, who will help us build a reputation for providing the best customer support in the industry.
We are looking for a motivated Customer Technical Support Engineer with 3+ years’ experience in a technical and hands-on customer support role. Jazz’s Customer Technical Support Engineer will also interact closely with the R&D team.
This position requires an effective communicator, with exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. The Customer Technical Support Engineer should be keen to learn new technologies, and enjoy working for an energetic, fast-moving company that allows them to make a difference every day. Most importantly, the Jazz Customer Technical Support Engineer will take great pride in providing the best support service possible for our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to be one of the initial members of the Jazz support team and to play a key role in building a global support service from scratch. Our customer support team will play a critical role in our success, and we want to make Jazz Networks famous for providing excellent support.
- Great customer interaction skills, ideally working in a 2nd or 3rd line support role
- Deep expertise in networking and network architecture
- Experience working closely with the R&D organization
- Deep Windows and Linux OS knowledge
- Experience working with virtualization (VMware) and cloud infrastructure as a service (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Good working knowledge of APIs and scripting
Additional desired experience
- Experience working with cybersecurity tools, such as firewalls, UBA, SIEM, IPS/IDS, EDR, DLP, and CASB
- Experience providing feedback to R&D to make the product more supportable
- Full-time role with competitive base salary
- Stock options
- Flexibility to work from home, with up to 10% travel
- Platinum UnitedHealthcare insurance cover for medical, dental, and vision