Are you a Sales Executive who wants to sell breakthrough, award-winning cybersecurity technology? Do you want to work for an energetic, fast-moving, and disruptive company?
We are facing hyper-growth in the Nordics. Hence, we are looking for highly successful Sales Executives to join our commercial sales team in the Nordics (Norway-based). With the right qualifications, this is a role you can grow in and take more responsibility over time.
For the last two decades, this group has consistently built top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big fast, and have fun on the way. Founded in 2016, Jazz Networks has more than 120 employees with offices in Oslo, London and New York.
We are looking for an accomplished leader with a proven track record of over-achievement selling complex enterprise technology, particularly software. Our Sales Executives own significant territories and work alongside our world-class Pre-Sales Engineers to build successful relationships that lead to new business opportunities. An ideal candidate applies solution selling methodologies to close business, surpass sales targets, and maximize corporate revenue growth.
- Establishing new partnerships and developing with existing partners in Norway and Iceland
- Drive Jazz Networks business through our partner network
- Presenting and demonstrating Jazz Networks’ security platform to CISOs, information security experts, and C-level executives
- Teaming with engineering resources to ensure technical excellence in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, RFP responses, and POCs
- Providing customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required
- Forging high-level relationships within accounts to win incremental product and service business
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with good track record within the cybersecurity environment, preferred through partners
- A proven goal-oriented team player
- Experience selling to mid-market and large enterprises
- Good all-around knowledge of the security market
- Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- To become an important player in our dream team
- Full-time role with a competitive base salary and sales commissions
- Stock options
- Flexibility to work from home
- Additional company benefits based on location