Jazz Networks is taking on the demanding technical challenge to fix enterprise data and network security from within. For the last two decades, we’ve been consistently putting together the best London and Oslo R&D teams, building top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and most recently $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big quick, and have fun on the way.
We are looking for extremely bright engineers with industry experience to join us as Cloud Development Engineers in our R&D team in Uxbridge (West London).
- Develop cloud architecture for R&D and product implementation
- Manage infrastructure across cloud and on-premise environments including Google Cloud Platform, AWS and vSphere
- Adopt a security first mindset across everything you do
You’re a passionate technologist with impressive programming abilities. You jump into any dark cave in the entire software stack without fear. You’re not committed to any one tool, but like to use the right tool for the job. You take pride in what you do, always leaving things a little cleaner than you found them. You’re interested in building software as a craft, and you’re as committed to write airtight tests as you are to implement shiny new features. You get immense pleasure from using chaos-engineering principles to make the entire system robust.
You have achieved excellent academic results from a leading university or can demonstrate some serious ninja skills. You want a career where your creative abilities will make a difference to the world of technology and be part of an impressive R&D environment.
Desirable experience and skills
- Solid Cloud architecture development, ideally across Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and tools such as Terraform
- Experience of Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Spark
- Competent with scripting languages including Bash, Python and Go
- Familiar with the continuous deployment mindset and applying test-driven development to infrastructure
- Experience of cloud monitoring tools such as Prometheus, open tracing
- Full time
- Attractive salary / equity
- Visa sponsorship available
- Additional company benefits based on location