Corporate policy violations
- Using cloud storage
- USB usage
- Connecting to insecure networks
Malicious or abnormal activity
- Outbound connection
- Machine generated DNS
- Binary file execution
External attack attempts
- Port scanners
- Spoofed Wi-Fi networks
- Failed login attempts
- Inbound/outbound bytes sent and received
- DNS exfiltration
- Web uploads
Out of the box policy packs
- DLP policy packs combined with content inspection on files.
- Additional policy packs: browser, network, application, DNS, and USB.
- Assign to certain agents or group of agents.
- Policy and automated actions works offline.
- Display message to prompt users with a customized pop-up notification.
- Take screenshot to capture users desktop, visible through activity feed and action logs.
- Multi-factor authentication to confirm an employee’s identity, if they’re behaving abnormally.
- Lock a computer if malicious intent is identified.
- Isolate an infected computer or server from the rest of the network to prevent malicious software from spreading.
Want to stop data leaving your organization?
Join the most secure businesses. Protect more with less tools. Test how Jazz Networks protects your organization today with the 30-day free cloud trial. Jazz Networks’ analyst team will give you a threat hunt report in 30 days free of charge.