- Control threat detection and automate response from day 1.
- Define rules for specific user activities and the automatic actions that are taken if these rules are breached.
- Out of the box, customizable and create your own.
- DLP policy packs combined with content inspection on files.
- Additional policy packs: browser, connection, login, mail, printing, risk of leaving, Rsync, SCP, SFTP, USB, Wi-Fi, and application.
- Policy and automated actions works offline.
Corporate policy violations
- Using cloud storage, USB usage, and connecting to unsecured networks.
Malicious or abnormal activity
- Outbound connection, machine generated DNS, binary file execution, and change in home/office pattern.
External attack attempts
- Port scanners, spoofed Wi-Fi networks, and failed login attempts.
- Inbound/outbound bytes sent and received, DNS exfiltration, web uploads, and printing amount.
- Display message to prompt users with a customized on-screen notification.
- Take screenshot to capture users desktop, visible through activity feed and action logs.
- Multi-factor authentication to confirm an employee’s identity, if they’re behaving abnormally.
- Lock a computer if malicious intent is identified.
- Isolate an infected computer or server from the rest of the network to prevent malicious software from spreading.
Want to stop data leaving your organization?
Join the most secure businesses. Protect more with fewer tools. Test how Jazz Networks protects your organization today with the 30-day free cloud trial. Jazz Networks’ analyst team will give you a threat hunt report in 30 days free of charge.