Jazz Networks is taking on the demanding technical challenge to fix enterprise data and network security from within. For the last two decades, we’ve been consistently putting together the best London and Oslo R&D teams, building top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and most recently $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big quick, and have fun on the way.
Are you a Pre-Sales Engineer who wants to bring the next breakthrough in enterprise network security technology to market? Would you like to work for an energetic, fast-moving, and disruptive company?
We are looking for highly technical, experienced Pre-Sales Engineers to join our commercial team.
The Jazz Networks’ Pre-Sales Engineer is a passionate technologist with a knack for explaining deep security and networking concepts to an audience of technical and business stakeholders. Our Pre-Sales Engineers are a critical part of our sales process, working alongside our professional sales team. Pre-Sales Engineers evangelize the technical aspects of the Jazz Networks’ products. An ideal candidate can learn new technologies quickly and incorporate them into our sales motion.
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to Jazz Networks’ prospects
- Conducting effective POCs with our customer opportunities
- Working with Account Executives to close business to meet or exceed sales targets
- Answering technical questions as part of the sales and RFP processes
- Working with the internal development team to relay customer feedback and incorporate it into our agile development process
- Assisting in training our sales partners
- Keeping informed of the competitive landscape
- Travelling up to 50% of the time
- A Bachelor’s degree in a computer science related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a pre-sales technical role
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with cybersecurity tools such as firewalls, UBA, SIEM, IPS/IDS, EDR, DLP, CASB, and AV
- Expertise in networking and network architecture
- Windows and Linux OS knowledge
- Great comfort in working with virtualization (VMWare) and cloud infrastructure as a service (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Working knowledge of APIs and scripting
- Certifications highly desirable (CISSP, CompTIA Security+, CCNA, CCNA Security, AWS Solutions Architect, VMware Certified Associate)
- Full-time role with a competitive base salary and sales commissions
- Stock options
- Flexibility to work from home
- Additional company benefits based on location