Jazz Networks is taking on the demanding technical challenge to fix enterprise data and network security from within. For the last two decades, we’ve been consistently putting together the best London and Oslo R&D teams, building top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and most recently $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big quick, and have fun on the way.
Are you a Sales Executive who wants to sell the next breakthrough in enterprise network security technology? Do you want to work for an energetic, fast-moving, and disruptive company?
We are looking for a highly successful Sales Executive to join our commercial sales team in London.
We are looking for an accomplished leader with a proven track record of over-achievement selling complex enterprise technology, particularly software. Our Sales Executives own significant territories and work alongside our world-class Pre-Sales Engineers to build successful relationships that lead to new business opportunities. An ideal candidate applies solution selling methodologies to close business, surpass sales targets, and maximize corporate revenue growth.
- Prospecting accounts for new business
- Presenting and demonstrating Jazz Networks’ software-defined security platform to CISOs, information security experts, and C-level executives
- Teaming with engineering resources to ensure technical excellence in all positioning, competitive analysis, proposals, RFP responses, and POCs
- Providing customers and partners with pricing and configurations to meet their needs as required
- Forecasting and reporting activity accurately and in line with expectations
- Working closely with Sales Engineers to close business to meet or exceed sales targets
- Forging high-level relationships within accounts to win incremental product and service business
- Establishing and working with partners in your territory
- Keeping informed of the competitive landscape
- Travelling up to 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, ideally in math, science, or engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in selling complex software-based solutions, such as network security (firewalls, UBA, SIEM, IPS/IDS, EDR, DLP, - CASB, and AV) or network and systems management solutions
- Proven and quantifiable track record of overachievement
- Experience selling to mid-market and large enterprises
- Hunter background with a proven history of success
- Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience as well as strong C-level/board level communications skills
- Good all-around knowledge of the security market
- Self-starter, goal oriented and takes ownership
- Good business acumen, experience with contracts and pricing
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and CRM tools
- Full-time role with a competitive base salary and sales commissions
- Stock options
- Flexibility to work from home
- Additional company benefits based on location