Jazz Networks is a cybersecurity company that protects organizations from data loss by simplifying the complexities of unpredictable human behaviour. Using a practical approach, organizations gain clear visibility into all actions made by employees and servers. We combine machine learning with human interactions, so security professionals get real-time, actionable data and can focus on high-impact events.
For the last two decades, this group has consistently built top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big fast, and have fun on the way. Founded in 2016, Jazz Networks has more than 80 employees with offices in Oslo, London and New York.
We are seeking a talented and highly driven hunter to join our team!
We are looking for an outstanding Sales Development Representative (SDR) to generate sales opportunities and build sales pipeline with prospective clients.
You will be responsible for researching companies, contacts, inbound and outbound prospects and generating qualified sales opportunities. You will collaborate strategically with experienced Sales Executives and the marketing team to research and target enterprise accounts and have a huge impact on our growth!
You will have 2 years’ experience working within an SDR function and are crushing your numbers, you have no fear of the phone and relish in being able to smash your targets.
- Drive revenue growth through outbound prospecting efforts targeting companies across Europe, generating high-quality sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business
- Achieve or exceed monthly goal of generating qualified opportunities within our target accounts (and be well compensated for doing so!)
- Develop new relationships through phone, email and social media in order to establish meetings with senior level decisions makers in our target accounts
- Articulate and evangelize our value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industry verticals to assess their buying interest and ensure they meet qualification criteria
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads (i.e. Marketing Events, Webinars, Website requests)
- Schedule meetings and product demonstrations for Sales Executives with relevant prospects
- Collaborate daily with experienced Sales Executives to research target accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop target accounts
- Assist in the consultative sales process by learning as much as you can about a prospect, uncovering their business needs and sharing that information with the sales team. Develop scripts and messages
- Utilize our CRM, marketing automation and sales acceleration tools to manage your pipeline and maintain accurate information about prospects and target accounts as well as document daily activities in Salesforce.com
- Support marketing in driving attendance at our targeted industry events
- Represent Jazz Networks with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications
- Have a lot of fun working with driven, intelligent and genuinely friendly team members
Desirable experience and skills
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on sales development experience (hunting over the phone, cold calling, social media)
- B2B sales experience (preferred enterprise)
- Proven over achievement record with an aggressive hunter mentality
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Ability to understand and successfully articulate technical offerings and solution sets in simple succinct sentences
- Methodological and organized
- High energy, positive attitude and a desire to exceed expectations and quotas
- Salesforce.com background
- Experience in a SaaS and/or a cyber security company a plus
- Working with a team of ‘A’ players with a strong track record
- International working environment
- Full time position
- Competitive salary