Jazz Networks is a cybersecurity company that protects organizations from data loss by simplifying the complexities of unpredictable human behaviour. Using a practical approach, organizations gain clear visibility into all actions made by employees and servers. We combine machine learning with human interactions, so security professionals get real-time, actionable data and can focus on high-impact events.
For the last two decades, this group has consistently built top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big fast, and have fun on the way. Founded in 2016, Jazz Networks has more than 80 employees with offices in Oslo, London and New York.
We are looking for a highly successful Director of Product Marketing to join our team!
We are looking for an outstanding Director of Marketing to build and lead the company’s marketing strategy.
You are motivated by having the opportunity to synthesize market, consumer, product, and competitive inputs to drive the highest possible revenue for our business.
You will be expected to work closely with the product team, sales team, and marketing team to ensure the product value is effectively communicated.
The Director of Product Marketing will be expected to generate compelling content, act as a brand ambassador and must be comfortable speaking about the technology at events.
You are fantastic at getting stuff done, have strong analytical capabilities and you are fearless when it comes to technology.
You are able to understand intimately the details and nuances of our market and you have a sense of urgency and a sense of humor.
Are you this person?
- Align closely with product team to build out positioning and messaging for each product release
- Analyze competing industry products, create comparative collateral, and act as a resource for competitive sales knowledge and product differentiation
- Create product marketing and sales enablement content, such as sales materials, case studies, white papers, videos, website copy, and blog posts
- Plan on-going demand generation programs
- Manage the company’s analyst and media relationships in Europe
- Develop PPC, SEO and social media strategies to drive traffic and conversions for the cloud platform
- Liaise with and support field marketing activities
Desirable experience and skills
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B enterprise software
- Experience in cybersecurity a strong plus
- Experience with product marketing, content and strategic marketing programs- focusing on creation of thought leadership content including writing blogs, press releases, whitepapers, case studies, client presentations and more
- Strong technical aptitude
- Experience with large scale lead generation programs
- Experience with analyst programs and PR a plus
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
- Working with a team of ‘A’ players with a strong track record
- International working environment and plenty of opportunity for travel
- Full time position
- Competitive salary