Ava’s vision as a unified security provider is to help organizations monitor, understand, and act on threats in real-time across both cyber and physical domains. Today, the company offers best-in-class insider risk detection and response cybersecurity solutions and end-to-end video security solutions to protect people, assets, and data.
We are looking for a highly driven Field and Channel Marketing Manager to cover the European market with a focus on Norway, Sweden, the UK, Ireland, and Benelux.
- Strategize, execute, rollout, and optimize new partner/customer acquisition and partner/customer retention campaigns and programs.
- Plan and manage offline and online events including but not limited to customer conferences, external trade shows, webinars, seminars, education, and engagement tactics to create new sales opportunities and deepen existing customer relationships.
- Partner and collaborate with product marketing, sales, sales enablement, go-to-market strategy, demand generation, and design teams to create high-value in-person campaigns that deliver high-caliber content and experiences for our customers and prospects.
- Use our content management system to build landing pages (for events, webinars, downloadable assets, etc.) and send automated and personalized behavioral emails.
- Manage marketing co-op program and act as a point of contact for partner co-marketing activities (ex: events, print/digital advertising, webinars).
- Manage all channel facing communications (product announcements, critical announcements) with appropriate marketing teams.
- Present and demonstrate Ava Cyber (Jazz Networks) and Ava Video (Vaion) security platform to CISOs, information security experts, and C-level executives signing up for demos on the website and others.
- Identify and own the development of a regular cadence of case studies and customer stories in for our website, targeted nurturing, assets, etc. Identify, develop, and own the creation of customer story videos with help from media creators.
- Co-manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including developing relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers; creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, video, written, and webinars) with other marketing and design team members.
- Monitor and engage with potential customers on social media, and jump into real-time social media conversations to build awareness.
- Ability to develop marketing objectives in alignment with business objectives, articulate into action plans identifying success metrics, tactics, budget needs, cross-functional interlocks, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results.
- Agile and detail-oriented strategist that works to understand the overall business needs and develops a prioritized plan, implements said strategy with regular communications into management.
- Metric-driven with the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data and shift plans accordingly. Ability to measure, calculate, and articulate ROI on all marketing activities.
- Ability to use marketing tools and technologies - e.g. Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, Unbounce, Zoom, and Calendly. Comfortable learning how to use new tools as they align with the needs of the business.
- Strong understanding of B2B SaaS products and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with a proven track record, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement.
- Start-up and entrepreneurial experience encouraged.
- A proven goal-oriented team player.
- Good business acumen, experience with meeting customers and partners.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including editing text copy.
- Fluent in English and Swedish or Norwegian.
- Collaborative work style with demonstrated successful interactions with cross-functional team-members as well as external associates.
- To become an important player in our dream team
- Newly refurbished and modern offices with a view of the fjord at Technopolis in Fornebu, right outside Oslo Norway.
- Full-time role with a competitive salary
- Flexibility to work from home
- Additional company benefits based on location
- An international group of colleagues, working with anything from hardware, software, user experience, artificial intelligence, machine learning, audio/video processing, and analytics, mechanical, and industrial design.
- Weekly circuit training with PT, and free fitness and workout facilities.
Send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org