Jazz Networks is taking on the demanding technical challenge to fix enterprise data and network security from within. For the last two decades, we’ve been consistently putting together the best U.K. and Norway R&D teams, building top-class network and communication technology companies that have sold for $270 million, $3.4 billion, and most recently $700 million. We know how to challenge and disrupt a technology market, go big quick, and have fun on the way.
Are you passionate about learning and development? Would you love to teach others how to sell the next breakthrough in enterprise network security technology? Do you want to work for a fun, fast-moving, and disruptive company?
We are looking for an exceptional Partner Technical Trainer to train our channel partners. The role could be based in the U.K., Norway or the U.S.
- You will energetically lead technical training to inspire and prepare our channel partners to become proficient with installing, using, and supporting Jazz Network’s products, as well as responsible for certification exams.
- You will work with the Jazz Networks development team to prepare and maintain training courses, and related certification tests.
- You will maintain knowledge of the course materials to effectively deliver training in a professional, articulate, and efficient manner.
- Post training you will provide an ongoing technical support to channel partners as they follow up on trainings and implement to customers what they have learned.
- You must be prepared to leverage multiple training techniques, including onsite classroom facilitation, webcasts, video recorded presentations, hands-on demonstrations, and self-directed training materials. We anticipate 80% of the training to be delivered via video or self-directed training.
- You may also be asked to assist with ad-hoc projects or tasks related to the Jazz Networks channel partner program.
You will be a dynamic, passionate and self-driven person who can deliver technical training and manage the certification program for Jazz Networks’ worldwide channel partners. You will be responsible for developing, performing and coordinating all technical training related activities. The role will involve collaboration with the product and support teams to ensure continuous quality of knowledge, and high caliber of training delivery is being performed.
Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, ideally in a technical subject 3-5 years of experience in a technical training role or alternatively another technical customer facing role such as pre-sales, consulting, or technical support
- Deep Windows and Linux OS knowledge
- Experience working with virtualization (VMware) and cloud infrastructure as a service (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Good working knowledge of APIs and scripting
- Experience working with cybersecurity tools would be an advantage, such as firewalls, UBA, SIEM, IPS/IDS, EDR, DLP, and CASB
- Creative problem-solving
- Foundational understanding of business IT infrastructure and technical skills to deliver outstanding training and support
- Solid understanding in training strategy and instructional design
- An ability to articulate use cases and applications of technology in a variety of industries
- Proven ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment, be a self-motivator with a passion for innovation and willingness to challenge the status quo in a positive and collaborative manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to about 20%
- Full time
- Attractive salary / equity
- Visa sponsorship available
- Additional company benefits based on location